Kobe Bryant wants out of L.A.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ONUV, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

says there's nothing the lakers can do to keep him

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they could get him a real point guard instead of trying to pass off smoosh parker as a half way decent player. he's got to be the worst point gaurd in the league.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Believe it or not, I think the best fit might be Houston. Not NY, Phil, or elsewhere. T-mac could easily be swapped for Kobe. The Lakers save some face with that deal and Houston considers it an upgrade.

I'm not really sure where else he'd go that would make him happy. Houston is a good spot because Yao will let Kobe do what he wants to do. And make Kobe even more popular around the world.

Vince Carter will be the big FA soon. And lakers could prob re-team him with T-mac in LA. That's a nice recovery.

I don't know how all this will play out. Or if Kobe would consider houston, but it's a nice fit.

I don't think Kobe should just throw a GM under like that. It's a guys life you just put out there. He's got family kids who are watching. Let the big boss do that for you. Or just ask for a trade and be done with it. Give them a deadline. If they don't meet it, then go public. But I think he prob handled it the wrong way unless he was indeed asking for this all along.

Anyway, it's gonna make for a fun summer.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i think he will end up in NY, but i dont think Kobe will have much more sucess there either, right now these are my best chances.

Odds To Land Kobe Bryant

New York Knicks: 10-1
    Minnesota Timberwolves: 15-1
    Houston Rockets: 20-1
    Dallas Mavericks: 42-1
    Phily 76er's: 76-1
    (just a hunch) Cleveland Cavaliers: 110-1

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Chicago probably has the most pieces to get Kobe. But do you mess up a very promising nucleus to get him? They would probably have to give up Deng and Gordon, plus Ben Wallace to make the salaries match up. They might be able to get another player from the Lakers, though, maybe Bynum or someone like that.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

As I agree we need someone to help LeBron.. Kobe would be excelent but no way in heck could we get him. lol

Larry Hughes for Kobe

yeah!

not.. :lol:

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im going to throw the clippers into the mix,

Timberwolves
    Knicks
    Clippers
    Rockets
    Mavericks
    76ers
    Bulls
    Cavs

In that order...

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im callin it. Kobe traded to Mavricks for Dirk

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Uh oh. The Zenmaster has calmed kobe down temporarily.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dang. Kobe Backs off trade request. On ESPNEWS.

Oh Well.

Does anyone think Kobe and LeBron could ever play on the same team? That would be pretty sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar