Kobe Bryant wants out of L.A.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by ONUV, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

LeBron and Kobe on the same team equals disaster.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Everyone keeps saying we need 1 more player. Well there ya go. K O B E

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Lebron on any team is a disaster....

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

one more player, not one more ball hog....

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nocioni, Gordon and #9 for Kobe.

Kobe, Deng, Hinrich, Wallace and Tyrus + Weak East = East Champions.

Kobe was almost a Bull once and he has interest in Chicago.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the jordan comparisons would be even more rampid than they are now.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah but another 6 championships would be nice.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Nocioni is a free agent, so in order for the bulls to trade him they would have to resign him first, thats unlikely, considering first of all the lakers, if they trade kobe, which i dont think they will, want some value, there not going to give kobe bryant away, if they were to make a deal with chicago it would probably have to include Kirk Hinrich, Ben Gordon, and maybe even a first round pick. thats how steep the price looks.

My opinion on this is, Kobe was thinking out of his arse, he was frustrated, so he wants the "Iverson" treatment, he wants out, so everyone must bow down to all powerful kobe, wrong. GM's and Owners are going to get sick of this type of thing, players of high market value shouldnt be running the league. thats why i dont think the lakers are going to put up with this, if kobe absolutely wants out, the lakers will eitehr have to find a team willing to give up the steep asking price, or he will have to holdout probably half the season.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Kobe's not going to be traded. He has, however, put a great deal of heat upon the Laker's front office by saying that he wants to be traded. Now maybe the Lakers brass will start to listen to their star. I think you're going to see a lot of changes not only on the court, but in the front office as well.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he wont be traded, weather he likes it or not hes going to be wearing yellow and purple next season, players are turning into selfish brats, he wants Iverson treatment and management is getting sick of it.]

only possible way i see him leaving is if he holds out the first half of the season...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar