Kordell Stewart on Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

True, but the Colts just got a really good GM. They will be competitive again soon.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Well now that this is said we'll prob be in last place due to any number of unlucky circumstances.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Let's not crown a guy before he even has a year on the job. His resume is solid but most GMs who get hired and fired have had a solid resume.

4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yall know what happened the last time a broncos win was followed up by a Falcons lose on the SB right??

Titan up People!!:trophy:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Are we getting a coach during the offseason that Kordel knows about? And a QB that can play 16+ games?

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Hey Duece, are you really an actor?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But we lost too ;)

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

A Rams victory?

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

You need to remember other teams participate in FA and the draft too. It's not just the Titans getting better.

In the NFL you need to improve each and every off-season just to stay on the same plane. A 1 win improvement is quite significant when you're talking about double-digit wins. Going from 3 to 4 wins is one thing. Going from 9 to 10 is completely different. Keep in mind we're in a division with Andrew Luck, Houston's defense, and the smorgasbord of talent on the Jags. We hate on them, but this division, top to bottom, is on the up and up.

I know most people on here are dreamers, but let's be realistic and appreciate each step forward the team takes.

10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah, but gotta get there to have a shot to win. Heck after the last few season, i might poop myself during a playoff appearance. My little boy is 10 and the best season he has ever seen the Titans have is this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar