Kordell Stewart on Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Don't think we have to worry about that

2. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

With the step the team took this year, there is no reason to doubt that it will continue.

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

Whoa take it easy bud. So if we go 9-7 you want to fire the staff that got us from 2 wins to 9 in two seasons?!?

I know the Mularkey hire didn't excite anyone but the guy can coach. Players have clearly rallied around him and in 1 season he changed the entire culture of the team.

I agree play-calling can be better but Mularkey clearly realized that, made adjustments, and it improved. Special teams was struggling.. he made an adjustment.

Improvements are improvements. Again, let's stop dreaming and let's be realistic about how the NFL works. Not every team can be the '99 Rams. Don't ruin a good situation just because he might not satisfy people's insane expectations of wining a Super Bowl in two years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yep, I wasn't excited about the hire just like everyone else, but calling for the guy to be fired after last season is borderline insanity.

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

Sure! I completely expect it to continue... 10-6, winning the division, and a playoff appearance.. heck maybe even a playoff win. Those are fantastic improvements.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mine is 8 and he acts like hes too good to sit and watch a game with me lol, little ******* told me hes a Broncos fan and the Titans were lucky to win the games we won. We'll see about that soon enough I guess.

But hearing the commentators talk about Atlanta all post season makes you think we have as good a shot at the playoffs as anyone, lot of similarities with our team and the Falcons.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Then maybe you should act like a Titans fan :)

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Good one. I do.

And it's the toughest challenge I've had thus far. Daniel Day Lewis has nothing on my dedication.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Hey, you've always been a good sport to me when I rag you bit! Good show! By the way, I always want Daniel Day Lewis to play Sherlock Holmes but by Doyle's description/characterization.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar