KR/PR

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Mitch86, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

KR is becoming irrelevant, but as long as the punt remains, this will definitely be an area of need. Can't expect really any offense in the NFL to consistently drive 80+ yards each possession. NFL has really become a game of field position, and the Titans on average was one of the worse teams if not the worse at starting field position. Definitely an area that should be addressed. I definitely agree with you though.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

PR is what I was referring to... accidentally forgot to say that more specifically.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

One thing that I've noticed, especially last year, is that kick coverage starts out decent, then gets worse throughout the year as depth guys fill bigger roles. Hopefully, with all these picks, we can put a bunch of young athletic guys on the field and improve that aspect.

As far as a return man, I wouldn't mind someone like Sterling Shepard or Pharaoh Cooper or Jaydon Mickens super later or Jones, etc, etc, etc. McBride has been really disappointing. I expected more out of him. Maybe he just needs a while to get used to the speed and he'll be serviceable this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 615nick

615nick Starter

I really want us to draft cooper. I think he's gonna be good at the next level. Very athletic and very versatile.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Don't know much about him.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
  9. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I think Miller from Ohio state could easily fill this role as well as mclusters role as a RB and play as a wr.

3 in 1 at the very worst special teams.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    'oHIo state sucks' - Marc Mariani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar