Kuharsky/Climer Podcast

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Some interesting comments on VY....

3. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

Where did you find this?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Listening to this doesn't make me feel like I was too far off base with my negative doomsday outlook that I've had concerning all the McNair stuff.

Doesn't sound like these guys think VY is very good.
    Dude indian burns Cutler... that's harsh.
    the Vince Young problem...:hmm:
    wildcard?
    pacman? huh?

a sure thing? perfect?

Reese likes Young?

5. Riverman

Tennessean

6. Riverman

Yeah. They both really painted the picture that Steve is gone and Leinart is the #1 QB choice. Listening to them has made me appreciate what Leinart can offer the Titans in a world without Steve. Somewhat comforting, if he's there. They also speculated that the Titans might even be considering trading up to get Leinart- (YEAH BRIAN). Personally, we've put ourselves in that corner if it comes to that.:hmm:

I thought the locker room discussion was good also. They made an indirect reference that Steve never really was a locker room presence the way Eddie was- something I agree with but haven't thought of in how it applies to the Titans current situation.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If they really want Leinart over the other 3 I would consider trading up. Not sure If I would want to give up our 2nd rounder and we don't have a 3rd. If NO would take our 4th rounder I would be all for it (NO still gets their guy anyway so who knows, if they don't get any other offers they might go for it). The way we were able to fill so many holes in FA we really aren't pressed to get guys in this draft like we have in years past. Also, if we can still sign some FAs in future years the picks are not as valuable because those guys will not be big contributors right away. If Leinart is their guy I say go for it.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

IMO there's no way the Titans should trade up. They only have two first day picks as it is. If Leinart goes at #2, either take Young, Ferguson or Williams or trade out of the spot. Personally I'd be happy with any of those four. However I'd be ecstatic if somehow we got a little Bush.:smile:

edit: Big thanks to Riverman for posting the "podcast". Great listening (especially for those of us who are outside of Tennessee, where in depth Titans' news and draft info can be hard to come by)

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

the real target has always been Bush...............should be pretty obvious to you by now.............Cook and Bud screwed it up but it aint dead yet as far as i know.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Thanks for the link Riverman. I didn't even know the Tennnessean offered those. I downloaded yesterday and listened on the drive home from work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar