Kuharsky First Round Prediction

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I would love a solid Defensive piece first and foremost, or a QB. They need somebody that changes a game...but I am fine with either of those 4, I guess they are more exciting than a guard.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree that Evans and Ebron don't make much sense due to the fact that we currently don't have a franchise QB. However, taking one of them would pretty much seal the fact that we are planning on taking a QB in round 2. And if that's the case, it does make sense.

Barr is going to be a beast... Pair his LB coach with Horton and I'm sure there's still plenty he can be taught. I would definitely prefer Mack, but he's obviously not going to be there. The "raw" players usually end up being pretty damn good. In recent years, JPP and Ansah come to mind.

If I was in charge of this draft I would be trading back though... multiple times if possible. Get a QB in the late first and stockpile later picks in the 2nd-4th. We need more picks.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Wright. Hunter, Preston, walker can hold down the receiving guys. We could take a WR in the 5th or 6th as a project.

Right now my main concerns are who's getting them the ball, who's running the ball and who's gonna get after the passer.

If there's a QB in the first, we should take him. I love locker, always rooted for the guy. Was who I wanted us to draft even. Doesn't mean it's been a good ride though

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Clark

While I agree with trading back, and yea raw Pass rushers lately have been good... I don't see Ansah or JPP when I watch Barr. I see bland boring play that doesn't pop off the screen. He doesn't wow me with any thing he does. His whole "upside" argument is that he's only 2 years in to the position.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RavensShallBurn

I agree the explosiveness of JPP and Ansah isn't there in Barr, but that does not mean he can't become an elite pass rusher. And that's exactly what we are needing.

Even if he comes along slow, we have plenty of guys at OLB now that can get the job done and help mentor Barr.

Seems like many are thinking Barr will fall to the back end of the 1st now though... possibly to Saints. I'm not seeing that.

6. Clark

Frankly if Teddy somehow miraculously slips to 11, I'll be screaming if we don't take him.

If it's Carr and we pass I still might be a lil teed off but I can understand it.... But not necessarily if we end up taking Barr over him.

Ebron or WR... Just no.

I COULD see us taking Mathews if he slips... Won't be a sexy pick though

7. RavensShallBurn

I agree if Bridgewater is there we have to take him.

I actually have a feeling he will be there and that we will, unfortunately, pass on him.

Everyone seems to think he'll be falling to the Cardinals at #20. I guess that's pretty possible if he falls past us.

8. Clark

It'll be websters job if he passes on him IMO

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

You HAD to say it.....

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Where do you get that Ebron is a project? This guy is pro ready from day one. Probably the best TE prospect to come out in 4 or 5 years.

Ebron would be a dream. If Delanie goes down, we're stuck with Stevens and Thompson for the entire year. That would suck. I know you guys don't care probably, but I wrote a whole blog post about how Ebron is a perfect fit for the Titans. The site link is in my sig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar