Kuharsky nailed this one

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Rien Long will be out for quite a while so it looks like he'll be moved to the PUP or released. The Titans already lost the rookie DT so they clearly needed to upgrade the rotation. If Simon is healthy, he's a good pickup and an upgrade.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm not saying he isn't a good pickup or upgrade. I'm saying, regardless if he is or not, Fisher will play him.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hmmmmm Tank Williams. Wasn't he a guy who basically came in and started from the first day of camp as a rookie?

Right now what I can't figure out is we really have not seen Lowery assert himself at the S position to the point I feel we really have an upgrade over LT yet. Right now it also looks like our starting CBs, assuming everyone is healthy will include Finny and Harper.

Why the heck isn't Griffin playing S?

IMO they proved that Griffin can play CB in this league but if he isn't good enough to start let him play S until at least next year. Why should he be sitting on the sidelines while we have mediocre or worse guys starting in our defensive back field. Even if Griffin were to beat our Finny or Harper then we still have one of those guys sitting the pine while we still have medicrity or worse at one of the four backfield positions.

Would it be a terrible thing for Griffin to be a starter at S this year and eventually move to CB when Harper loses a step or we draft a competent S.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

It's better to switch him now to CB than later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar