Kuharsky to ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I heard on 104.5 the other day that Kuharsky is leaving the Tennessean to go work for ESPN. Apparently he will be reporting on the AFC South teams.

I didn't see anyone post about this and was curious as to everyone's feelings about him no longer being a beat writer for the Titans.

Paul seemed to like to stir things up a bit. Kept it interesting at times ;)

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I always enjoyed listening to him on the Wake Up Zone, him and Frank always mixed so well. Any idea if he'll still do a weekly segment on there or something? I could kind of see this coming though, because he's been featured on ESPN a lot, whether it be on First Take talking about the Titans, or on The Herd during his "Spanning the Globe" segment.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I didn't hear him address whether he would continue with the show. But even if he's not in town to do it in person, he could easily do it over the phone.

He said listeners could go to espn.com to read about it, but I searched his name there that day [Thursday?] and didn't find anything. And his column's still running in the Tennessean, which is unusual -- normally media types are out the door once their departure is public.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Good riddance. Funny how he used to be so negative about ESPN, yet you could tell he envied them. He's a hater, probably will demise as one as well.

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

What a sellout, if true

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Since the Tennessean's change in management, it's been hemorrhaging personnel. No one's job is safe; he's just assuring himself of continued employment.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I really hate the Tennesseean

8. Luke

Luke Camp Fodder

Yes, how dare someone take a promotion :rolleyes:

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It'll be interesting to see how much more "intensity" Paul will be able to put into his blog now that he'll not be a regular at Baptist Sports Park anymore.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Now BSP won't smell so much like vinegar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar