Kuharsky Twitter Sass

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't know what PK makes, but assuming it is more than $3, I don't think he's worth it. Writers that act tough are a peeve of mine.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Oh yeah. In my experience, they just let you sit wherever. As for the free hot dogs, no chance in hell.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I'm not a PK fan but I thoroughly enjoyed this.

He wasn't talking trash either. Just stating the obvious. Before you talk about being a number 1 WR, catch 3 passes in a row.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Saying a player isn't worth the money is fine. Calling someone delusional for giving the only reasonable professional answer they can give isn't.

5. NJTitansfan34

NJTitansfan34 Starter

I know a few members of the Britt family personally here in NJ. Lmao Kenny Britt may not be the receiver he showed flashes of early in his career, thats a fact, but I guarantee you kuharsky would never get away with that to his face he would straight beat the hell outta that ***** lol. If I was CJ (who really doesn't deserve 8 mill next season) id spit in kuharskys face. He's still an NFL athlete regardless meanwhile kuharsky is just a mere writer/radio guy.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I hope to God we don't draft a OL first round. We do need to find a RT though. Stewart needs to be cut and Stingily/Otto ARE NOT THE ANSWER. I just hope we don't use a 1st rounder on OL again. RT is the only position that needs a change. I strongly believe Warmack/Levitre/Schwenke will be better next year without Matthews as OL coach.

I'd be fine with DL round 1. Morgan should be retained but still needs another impact player the other side of DE. DT ain't exactly sured up either. Lee Hill disappointed and Mike Martin/Klug disappeared this year.

Need to keep Vern or drafting a CB round 1 may be realistic.

I'd draft:

1. DE/DT
    2. MLB
    3. S (Pollard won't be back)
    4. RT

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Because a grown man beating another for criticizing him makes him cool or something? That's pathetic. Ignorance, stupidity, and immaturity are the causes of using physical force when one fails to handle the situation correctly and use their words.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

can you tell them to tell Kenny to look at this site and read what his fans really think about him

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Better than writers who are mouthpieces for the organization they cover and are afraid to bite the hand that feeds them, like most.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You're dumb.

Tell him to get those fking teeth fixed too. Well, actually, since he is about to get cut... maybe he should save that money up and start his own sausage business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar