Kuharsky's comments on Troupe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I was listening to 104.5 yesterday when Paul Kuharsky was on the show and he made a comment about not throwing to Ben Troupe because bad things will happen

I tend to agree. Who woulda thought that Ben Troupe would end up as awful as he is.

I cringe every time I see him in the game and now we're forced to put him in there

Bring back Frankie! He's already in San Diego, slap a jersey on that boy! He can't play any worse than #84~! :grrhee:

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans may not have any choice but to get a ball to him tomorrow. Wouldn't it be great to be talking about his great game all next week as the Titans prepare for the Patriots?

:brow:

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Sure would. Doesn't even have to be a really good game,6-70-1td would suit me fine.:yes:

4. JHaas07

JHaas07 Draft Vince!!!

He has all the assets... But I couldn't definitely see him having a huge fumble to cost us the game...

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We have more potential on the field this week than we did last week. We have experienced a lot of pain in that equation. No doubt. However, Sunday could be the one day were it explodes. We sort of need that now. Whether it happens or not is irrelevant. We have a potential weapon on the field, and better yet, he is flying way under the radar.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm more worried about him catching the ball first. I'll start worrying about fumbles when I see catches.

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Exactly

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I have been thinking about Troupe flying under the radar as well. We need to catch them off-guard somehow, aside from winning in the trenches. I think Troupe and Chris Henry are the guys to look toward here. Also, one receiver needs to step up with some consistency. It'll be up to Moulds and Ealy/Williams/Davis to fill in for Roydell.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Catching, running the right route, and not missing key blocks are my concerns. It's almost too bad such great YAC ability just goes to waste.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

This Sunday will be Ben's comeback game. I love him, he's a great kid and everyone is rooting for him.

Everyone knows that P.K. Is missing a U and an N between his initials!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar