Kurt Warner's top 10 QB list

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Stafford is a china doll

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Hate to say it, but I would put Schaub above Romo. He has at least won a lot of games and some PO games here lately.

But honestly its hard to argue with that list. There isn't much difference in the #8 QB and #15 QB IMO, so its just a crap shoot trying to rank them at that point.

No one wants to see Promo as a 'Top 10' QB, but no one can recall agree on a QB that undoubtedly deserves to be ahead of him because all the QBs in that range are about the same

3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

No chance Rivers should be anywhere near top 10. Hasn't had a solid year since '10. I think Warner is remembering these guys from the years he was playing, which is why Big Ben is 5th. Rodgers I would put ahead of Brady as well. Also think Brees should be 2nd.

As for the bottom, I think Stafford needs another great year before he gets repect. Besides his amazing '11 year. Stafford only had a handful of great games in his whole career, and used to be injury prone. I do think Stafford, Schaub, RGIII, and Kapernick are better than Rivers. Romo can make the bottom, he has played long enough to earn 10th.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I think people undervalue Rivers and Romo way too much. Yeah they aren't exactly clutch dudes, but they have all the tools of being a great NFL QB. Romo has put up beast numbers several times in his career (3,500-4000+ passing yards, 30+ TDs) , and Rivers did a good job getting San Diego deep in the playoffs several times between 2006-2010.

Say what you want about them, but Rivers and Romo would be the best QBs Tennessee has had since Air McNair.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It may seem controversial but I've seen Rodgers play with better weapons than Brady ever dreamed of and I just don't see what the big fuzz is about. Don't get me wrong he's definitely top 5 or top 3 but I do think he is slightly overrated. Brady hasn't played well in the playoffs lately but I still think he's better than Rodgers.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Whenever Manning and Brady retire, the nfl is going to be HURTING for elite QBs until they change the rules enough to create another legend.

the only consistently good Qb on the list besides these two is Rodgers. Brees is good, but on a 2nd tier compared to AR.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Kurt Warner would still be top 5 on this list if he were still playing.

And AR isn't fit to shine the shoes of Manning and Brady in their prime. Not even close.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The top four are right on. Brees deserves to be there.
    After that it is a crap shoot. Big Ben is overrated IMO and not even close to the top 4. Flacco during the regular season is nothing special. Homo is inconsistent. I think Kaep, Wilson, RGIII and Luck could all be heading into the top 10 at some point but they simply don't have the track record to warrant it right now. But I'd take those guys over a few in there right now if I had a choice.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I agree.

While I don't think Romo or Rivers should be on that list, I can't include RG3, Kap, or Wilson yet though. They've each played one season, unless this list was specifically talking about the top from 2012-2013. I'd probably put Shwuab ahead of Rivers or Romo IMHO.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Rookies? Lol yeah right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar