Kurt Warner's top 10 QB list

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Matty Ice (Matty Choke) is way overrated. Flacco is above average, but kid got balls when it counts. Rapistburger is too high as well. Cry (me a Rivers) and Homo? - The latter is being paid like he won the SB, has hardly won a playoff game.

The problem is, there is quite a dropback after the first 8 QBs and naming the last 2 spots is hard. There is a bunch of unstable kids, high ups and low bottoms.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think it's quickly unfair to put first year starters/rookies on the list over either of the bottom two guys who have actually shown they can ball consistently.

I'm not taking away from the young BA Qbs that have entered the league. Though I think it would be premature to add them to the top 10 instantly. If they continue their success this year, then we can talk.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

My top ten would be......

1.Tom Brady
    2.Peyton Manning
    3.Drew Brees
    4.Aaron Rodgers
    5.Eli Manning
    6.Joe Flacco
    7.Matt Ryan
    8.Ben Roethlisberger
    9.Andy Dalton
    10.Russell Wilson

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Trust me... RG3 and Kaepernick will make the list soon and Wilson will be top 3 in a couple years.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

AR #4 just 5 spots in front of Dalton?

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

1.Tom Brady
    2.Aaron Rodgers
    3.Drew Brees
    4.Peyton Manning
    5.Eli Manning
    6.Ben Roethlisberger
    7.Joe Flacco
    8.Matt Ryan
    9.Andy Dalton
    10.Russell Wilson

I switched Aaron Rodgers around to second and dropped Peyton to fourth i do agree that Aaron deserved to be higher and changed a couple others as well.Definitely think with another year of great play Kaepernick and RGIII will be on the list.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Seems about right. Rivers deserves to be there despite his off year, romo is ehh a few qb's could probably fit there but it's not appalling that he made it. Flacco is a turd though. Put cutler in the top 10 rather than him, or Griff, or luck, or Wilson.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kapernick can't hold the jock of any player on that list.

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

maybe throw games away consistently....

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Best list. I'd put RGIII in front of Wilson but I can see why you didn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar