KVB and Haynesworth Out Until Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Haynesworth Update

I just heard on local Nashville Sports radio station that Haynesworth has a sprained MCL. This was reported from Fisher. He said Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch will miss the next two games. So this is a major blow to the Titans especially since we don't have Vickerson right now to play backup. I would not be surprised if we will be the second seed. These two guys created so much pressure for us.
    :injured:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd rather be second seed and have KVB and Haynesworth healthy then first seed and them questionable each week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Parker might get 200 yards rushing on us...again.

4. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Well if they're going to be out for the rest of the regular season that means they will get one extra week and at worst we will be playing one up from the worst record team. Maybe one of the wildcards. Like maybe Indy.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Sprained MCL is much better than any torn ligaments. Having those guys close to 100% in the playoffs will be key. They have 3 weeks to get there. Luckily, the Titans will get a bye in round 1 regardless of whether they are the #1 or #2 seed.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the way that injury looked he's very fortunate it's just a sprain.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I agree. I'm so glad to hear that he even has a chance to play as a Titan again. I thought that might be his last game in two tone blue

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

So.... we gonna go out and sign a reserve for the meantime? We have a alot of depth, but it's not so deep now. We'll have Ford, Ball, Hayes, Brown, Jones and Kearse active. Luckly Jones can play both tackle and end, and I believe Ball can step in at the tackle spot also.

9. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I think Fish said he would be out 10-14 days. What a relief.

Without Haynesworth we would be in big trouble come playoffs. In regards to Steelers and Colts, maybe this is an opportunity to see what the others can do. If they suck without Big Al, then signing him is a major priority.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I really think we need to approach the league about Vickerson's suspension since the others were successful in their attempt to delay their suspension. With the settlement process (or hearing) the NFLPA will string out the enforcement until after the super bowl. We could use him now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar