KVB, Haynesworth, Bironas to the Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Kieth Bulluck should be going. He deserves it

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Congrats to all 3. Clearly they are all very deserving.

3. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Haynesworth, KVB and Bironas AFC Pro Bowl Selections

SUMMARY: Three Tennessee Titans have been names to the 2008 AFC Pro Bowl team. Kyle Vanden Bosch, Albert Haynesworth and Rob Bironas were all named starters. For KVB, it will be his second Pro Bowl appearance. It’ll be the first time Haynesworth has been selected in his six-year career, and the first time for Bironas as well. “It is very special, it doesn’t matter if it is the sixth year, tenth year or second year, being invited to the Pro Bowl is a great honor and privilege," Haynesworth said. “I’m just humbled that I have the chance to go." Kevin Mawae and Keith Bulluck will possibly be named as alternates which means they'd have the opportunity to go if another player was unable to.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Is this the most starters the Titans have ever put on the AFC Pro Bowl team?

Maybe Bruce, Eddie and Kearse all started?

5. reo

reo Starter

didn't wycheck make it that year too? i honestly can't remember but someone mentioned that he did before.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Go KVB,HAYNESWORTH 7 MY MY MY MY BIRONAS~~~~!!!!!!!

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:applause:

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's about time. Sorry, Keith. You deserve it in general, but probably not for this year.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What about Thornton!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar