KVB May Play Versus Packers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Kyle Vanden Bosch is hopeful he will be ready to go when the Packers come to town this Sunday. "At the end of this week, I feel this will all be behind me … for the rest of the season," Vanden Bosch said. KVB has been out since the Ravens game on Oct. 5. He broke his streak of 54 consecutive starts when he decided he was not 100% during warmups for the Titans Monday night win over the Colts. Vanden Bosch has three sacks, 14 tackles and three forced fumbles this season.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

If he plays I say we will win this game easily. We struggled on the Defensive line against the Colts without him. If he's a 100% Aaron Rodgers will have more pressure on him then Peyton Manning had, and I don't think he's nearly as good at Manning, so I'll be looking for Rodgers to make a few more mistakes then he's had recently. If we can stop Grant from gashing us, and put pressure on Rodgers with a four man front, we won't lose.:) Plus our O has been clicking lately.

3. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

We greatly hope this comes about! Duke Vanden Bosch is a TERROR on the hapless QBs of the league. He energizes our attack with constant pressure and pursuit. The other mighty DLs are made mightier by his presence on the field. When he and Duke Haynesworth are plowing toward the pasty-faced, spindly-legged QB, there is no greater force in all of the NFL.

Behold, we shall reign victorious with his participation. Without this Nobleman we will squeak by. This game will turn on the sack total. You can see this in the Packers' losses. They lost to those who got 2, 3, 5 sacks. PRESSURE on Rodgers is the KEY!

HEAL well and fast oh mighty KVB, nemesis of the backfield !!! :highfive:

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

What really gets me is not only does KingTitan write with grandeur, but he makes really good points, too. Good job, King! Have it your way! :lol:

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Last week KVB said he hopes to play. then he said he feels only 80% Healthy.

I wouldnt count on him playing untill you see him on the field.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Without him all hope isn't lost but it certainly wouldn't hurt to get him back for this game. I thought we played the Colts pretty well. Just Dallas Clark hurt us a bit.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

yeah, where were our LB's?

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah Tulloch got caught there on that one play watching the backfield. Just for a split second and Manning was able to get it over him right on the money to Clark.

Edit: My bad ....thanks bigtitan.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

one pick was intended for wayne.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I was just expecting more from "Mr. Monday Night" and the formor Colt, David Thornton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar