KVB to Sign with Lions today!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

He didn't play too good. I saw a lot of the Lions games and he wasn't ready to be a full-time guy. I don't think he started but he did play a lot. I was mad to see us cut him loose and keep Harper. He was solid as a backup for us.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So far he hasn't gotten to play enough to really tell. I liked him here too from what I saw in the preseason. Thought he could be good once he got comfortable.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

In that atrocious 4-12 season of 2005, KVB brought us 12.5 sacks. For giving us a glimmer of light in a time of darkness and uncertainty, I'll always be thankful. Good luck in Detroit, KVB.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

At least the Lions are trying. KVB brings creditability to their defense.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

At least we don't have to worry about forty different threads on who/what we'll draft in the First Round.

I'd say that's been determined for us. :rolleyes:

The position was already a need. Now it's vital that we fill it early in the draft.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I dont think KVB wanted to leave Tennessee but we will be better by getting someone younger. Washburn seems to know what hes doing. I appreciate what KVB contributed because everyone time he got on the field, he revved up his motor and went full speed ahead. Good luck to him. Our defense is going to be completely different next year. Question marks all over the field at this point.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

They overpayed for the production their going to get but not for the leadership their going to get. Detroit has no leadership on that defense and very little talent so this will help them in more ways than one.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

No comment...

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hope KVB has a nice end to his career. He was a fun player to have on the team.

10. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Exactly. They will get the talent they need EASILY on that draft pick. And now they have the leadership to go with it.

Lions just made a smart decision; sometimes you gotta pay a bit more then you want if you wanna get a competitive start. I think KVB has enough lockeroom power AND enough left in the tank (remember, its the Lions ) to bring some definite leadership to that team's defense.

I say good luck to KVB and its good to see players I appreciate get their payday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar