KVB Wants Rice, Griffin to Shine in First Day in Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Every little bit of encouragment, from the rest of the team, can't hurt.

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

That is quite impressive. Too bad it didn't help him during the FG try in the Baltimore game last year...

It would be nice if he developed into a Larry Allen type of guard (similar upper body strenghts).

4. yea, thats absolutely crazy lol, i wish i could do that, it would help a ton in wrestling

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

New duds: The Titans gave their new practice jerseys a thumbs up.

For years the offense wore dark blue tops, the defense white. Now the offense is in white, the defense in light blue. Quarterbacks still wear red.

"Some of them had some issues inside as far as what color complementary socks and gloves to wear, but they got it straightened out," Fisher said.

Linebacker David Thornton, who played college ball at North Carolina, was especially pleased.

"It's the biggest thing that's hit training camp so far," he said. "The Carolina blue practice uniform, it's a keeper."

I liked that. Carolina blue. That's great. I like it too. Keeps the offense cooler too with them wearing white and all. Light blue is pretty reflective, so I like it a lot for d as well.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They do look very good.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i love how we are finally putting the "carolina blue" to better use, in the past we would hide it on our shoulders, with just one small stripe, and occasionally we would wear our light blue alternate uni's, but the top was the only part. now we are wearing our alternates more often, and they are all solid light blue, which IMO, is up there in the best looking jerseys in the NFL...

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Good to hear about Griffin.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am telling you, The coaches must have seen something in him to put him a CB. Maybe he can pick up some of pacs slack...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar