Kvb

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Vanden Bosch still made his presence known, however.

At most snaps of the team periods, he lined up on the sideline, monitored the snap, and took off on a sprint of at least 40 yards as the center lifted the ball of the ground.

The dude has a motor alright, he never stops.

Good to see.

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

KVB will see his tackels go up and get a lot of sacks. this time he will make the Pro-Bowl. he won't be a replacement. I :spit: in jason Taylors face

3. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

that is dedication right there. We need more of that stuff on the field and in the locker room.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

His numbers will go up with the addition of Jesse and if Haynesworth can get in shape to go hard every play! There will be alot less double teams on kvb.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd be more than happy to see KVB duplicate his numbers from last year.
    65 total tackles, 12.5 sacks for the second year in a row should land him in the PB.

6. danny

danny Guest

what else would you expect from the guy.... I wouldn't expect his work ethic to decrease one bit

7. Nine

Nine Starter

After a slow start in '05, Travis LaBoy really started to blossom around the middle of the season, and was a constant presence for opponents over the last half of the schedule.

When asked about this improvement, LaBoy was very specific about the reason for his sudden surge...and that reason was Kyle VandenBosch. KVB's relentless work ethic inspired LaBoy to demand more of himself, and his on-field performance blossomed as a result. If the rest of the D-line can follow suit this year, we could very easily end up with one of the league's top defenses.

By itself, KVB running sprints doesn't mean much. But the fact is, he's hstill recovering from shoulder surgery, and isn't required to be there. The fact that he's on the field at all sets the bar that much higher for his teammates, and shows them the kind of commitment they'll have to make if they're going to excel. And of course, his dominant performance in last year's Pro Bowl is testament to just what can be acheived through such dedication.

As good as Kyle is on the field, I think he might actually make an even bigger contribution to the team with his attitude and work ethic. This team has given every indication that they're headed for a quick recovery, and KVB is going to play a very big role in the turnaround.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar