Kyle Ortons Comments After Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fat Joe

Fat Joe Camp Fodder

This. What Fin did was dirty, but not outside the rules. Ortons comments can be taken 1 of two ways, get mad about it and try to discredit his performance(like most of you have done throughout the thread) or brush it aside as a DGAF comment and move on.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If I am on the Ravens defense, I try something dirty just to get into Orton's head.

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

bwa ha ha ha now that is damn funny.

4. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Living in Denver, Im so sick of hearing all of this garbage! We are a feisty team and the game is violent! It is not TN fault that they play through the whistle!

5. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

I just find it hilarious that on each talk show (Sportcenter/PTI/Around the Horn), the majority just laughed at the comments, saying they didn't think we were a cheap team, but just an over aggressive team at times

To call us a dirty team, I don't really understand. We may hold on to a block for a few seconds after the whistle, or pull a helmet off at times (which Denver did as well to CJ), but it doesn't show that we ever go out of our way to hurt a player.

Oh well, let people think what they want.

6. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

This game got handed to them on a silver platter by our mistakes. They didn't win the game on their own account. 2nd and 25 and they convert because our safety doesn't turn around. A muffed Kickoff becuase none of our guys wanted to run to where the ball was going to fall. Easy 3 more points. Two mistakes and it cost us the ball game. They need to stop crying about a win and thank the god's their not 1-3.

(not to mention Britt dropping two passes one on the side line and the other the 10 yard line in the waning seconds.)

7. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I think every fan thinks their team always gets the bull---- calls in games. But not all of us are that ingnorant, I think he's just frustrated. I think you know about frustration with refs. I rememeber a few weeks back the refs went all flag happy on your Defense. It seems to happen to the "dirtier" teams because refs are being extra critical because they know that the Ravens or Titans are going to be aggressive, play through the whistle and hit people. The only team I think gets free passes are the Pats. They seem to get two or three calls go their way every game when they obviously shouldn't have. During the Miami game on MNF there was a clearer then day holding call, one of the refs actually threw a flag, but it was pick up after the Hoodie slipped the head ref a few bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar