LA Noire

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by joelmunroe, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Great game but way too linear and too easy as well. I felt like the game was holding my hand all the way through the end, even after disabling the hint tips.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I bought the game a few nights ago at Best Buy... it's on sale for $39.99 through the rest of today (Saturday). I'm always watching out for sales, as I'm done with day 1 purchases.

I love the game so far... I played it for the first time last night for about 4 hours straight which is the longest (in a row) I've played in the past few years. My friend isn't hardcore into video games, but he enjoyed just sitting there watching it, as it does have an interesting story and keeps you intrigued throughout.

I'm about to start my second case in homicide right after I'm done typing this.

My only complaint so far is the fact that it's on 3 discs (360). This brings me to say that the only thing I prefer about the PS3 is the fact that the games are blu-ray discs. They do not scratch easily, they have like 20-25 times the capacity of discs on 360, and there's never any switching of discs because every game is single disc. Also, when it tells you to insert disc (2 or 3), there's no option to go back. You're stuck there until you either go to dashboard or put in the disc.

Also, I must say I don't like the distinction between lies and doubts. Sometimes it's too close to tell. And sometimes your character flips his **** on just a simple doubt and it pisses off the suspect. I've seen people saying it's super easy... I wouldn't say that. There are times where the suspect seems very suspicious as if they're holding something back when they're not.

I actually downloaded the Rockstar pass or whatever it was a couple weeks ago when they had it on temporary 50% discount on the DLC cases. Glad I did that... not going to play those until I complete the story though.

Very fun game and totally stoked that I got it for $40... This may be blasphemy to some of you, but I have yet to play Red Dead Redemption. I'm buying from a friend for $15 in a couple of days. Can't wait for that either.

I sure hope so. I want my 360 to break so I will be sent a brand new 250 GB Slim system.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar