Ladies and Gents.. I give you the Sorriest Thing in The NFL..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I just feel bad for them.......

you know, they are the only group of people who I expect not to show face around here.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I was just reading the article talking about how the people in London are saying NOOO WAYYY to the NFL and their push to make the Jags the team they move there.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, the Jags uniforms wouldn't be that bad if they just made there entire helmet black. That simple.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

why can't teams just keep their helmets and logos the same, I know it won't work like that because it's the NFL and they have to sell as much crap as they can. Would be nice to see teams with strictly road and home jerseys all year tho because i have noticed a lot of changes in that and sometimes I have no idea what uniform we will be wearing home or away

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. The new uniform is actually nice.

Unfortunately the helmet ruins it completely.

I fully expected it to be full-black by midseason- but so far...

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It would be better if it was just that ****** gold. The fade just kills it, looks like some high school kids rattle can civic.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Anyone think they'll go 0 -16? Not me. I think no matter how bad they are we still drop one to them. Honestly, when was the last time we won both games in a season?

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think they will go 0-16. They scored 31 pts in 4 games, that is terrible. I hope we destroy them in both games this year. There best chance to win a game is against st louis but even then I only think they cover the spread but lose the game.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

at some point they will bench their QB.

That next week they might surprise someone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar