Lame Duck Status And How Much Will It Affect The 2014 Team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

It means more of the same, we'll have another below average season with Gray and Lowgains still gainfully employed in the NFL for some unknown reason.

It's like Fisher all over again... the status quo is fine as long as seats are being sold.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. amy

amy Starter

I agree, and have changed my opinion of what is needed. I honestly think that if Locker weren't made of glass, we would have been in the playoffs this season, and likely last season also. You can't make progress if your QB is constantly getting hurt. So that aspect has to be addressed by drafting a good future QB because we made need one sooner rather than later.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The thought has crossed my mind as well. Wouldn't be too surprising.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He got hurt in 2012 being dumb. I think he learned from that. This year, he got hurt on a late hit. I don't think the 2nd injury happens if not for the first one. I know he was untouched, but when you aren't 100%, you move in an unnatural way and it put additional stress in different places.

I'm more excited about Jake Locker in 2014 than I was heading into 2013.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm ready to move on from Jake. He has many qualities I admire. I just think his injury history is too tough to ignore. Not saying to cut him but we need to be looking elsewhere for our franchise QB IMO. I just don't think we can afford to continue putting all our eggs in the Jake Locker basket.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I agree, we need to hedge our bets, with say a QB from Georgia. Trade down in the first or second to pick up a third if possible.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I would be surprised if we didn't do this scenario with or without Munch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar