Lame Madden news.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KTOWN TITAN, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3166155 So lame. Madden has been so bad and unrealistic on next gen systems. Now there will be once again zero competition. The whole game is crap in my opinion. Graphics are so so. Gameplay is crap. Players movement is just bad. The offensive and defensive lines look horrible. The pass rush is unrealistic. We are still missing features that were on last gen systems. Plus still no online leagues. Bring on Backbreaker. A game that will not have the same animations over and over.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Backbreaker wont be a game from what I understand. It's just an engine for someone like EA to snatch up.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i probably wont be buying next year's madden thanks to them treating the ps3 like the red headed step child.

the online experience is horrible. the game runs at 30 FPS rather than 60 despite the ps3 having better hardware. and the player weapon system, while a good concept, needs to be toned down big time so some players are not physically unstopable(brady and moss)

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I guess I'll be passing up Football games for a while. EA hasn't proven in 3 years that they deserve my money.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

E
    A
    Sports
    it's in the lame

(i love that)

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Picket anyone?? :grrhee:

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

A lack of competition is bad. Quite bad. If not for the extra pressure for good ideas, but for ideas stolen from other games and incorporated into your product next year 'oh yeah, we have that too now'. Assimilating the competition is never good... WWE took a nosedive shortly after eating everyone else up.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

don't tease me bro
    :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar