Lamont Thompson... Anxious to Play...?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The guy just can't play. It's amazing how he made the nfl.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was a 2nd round pick too wasn't he.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

We need to clone Chris Hope and replace Thompson.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Or just play someone else.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Most others will agree that a soulless twin of Hope is a better route than simply using somebody else. Think Gunny!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's the weekend, I don't think.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Ya'll leave Lamont alone. The coaches watch film and grade their practice. The coaches don't think he's overall, that bad of a player. During Monday's press conference, his name and that glaring play was asked about and people jumped on Lamont. There were other terrible plays and other players called out. Lamont really is a good athlete.

(Gunny, I'm just trying to put out some good kharma, I need some! We still know that Lamont is the Deebil.)

8. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Exactly!

I would never wish for anyone to be injured, but .... well, let's just say I would be happy if Sunday's game produced a situation at safety opposite Hope like what is happening with the Left Guard...

an opportunity for Lowry or Fuller... heck even Woolfolk.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

;) :brow:

10. Yep, by the Bengals...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar