Lance Briggs Ask's to Be Traded

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh I see, different rules apply for you. :rolleyes:

2. Hes a hater....probably Imus under another name. What are you gonna say next "Hes a nappy-headed BRO?" give it up TNTHUNDER....KB is a very good LB and he isn't afraid of mixing it up with anyone.

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Hey guys, I can't front. KB is my man and the whole nine yards, but he has become a little more passive in his style of play. I would have never said that he was a physical linebacker, he has always benn more of a finese linebacker. I have noticed this past season he was avoiding taking on some blockers, and missing some tackles he normally would make, and giving up on some plays from behind that he normally would have made. Is he a bum, heck no! He is still a beast, but I think he has become more and more discouraged by the teams state of affairs, and the teams play, and the defensive calls from the coordinator (JS has to go), that it has overall affected his play, and not necessarily his production. I have never seeen him as disheartended after every play as I did this past season. And just for the record I would not trade him for Lance Briggs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar