Lane Kiffin dumps UT

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ericgolonghorns

Ericgolonghorns Camp Fodder

I'd be interested to see if Tennessee gets Mike Leach to coach there. Honestly, I could see Leach salvaging your recruitment class and install a high powered offense.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well USC was able to steal away a Tennessee coach after all.... though not the one I had hoped. :sad2:

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

^he has an $800,000 buyout, spread over 36 months. Small potatos considering the milliions he'll get in L.A.

4. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Hey guys I can't even get into Volnation.com otherwise I would bring this up over there, but just wondering who are some Coaches that are unemployed at the moment that could possible be a replacement. Just throw some names at there I would truly appreciate it guys.

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

but with all he's going through with that player at Texas Tech and the recent major gun incidents with the football team and basketball team...feels like it's a bad press bomb waiting to go off

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

unemployed and considered: Fulmer (Gruden cant get out of his ESPN contract)

employed and being considered:

Will Muschamp (DC and HCIW at Texas)
    Gary Patterson (HC at TCU)
    the new DC at UGA
    The HC at Air Force

that's all i've heard

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Hilarious. Tennessee has just officially become a stepping stone college where coaches can now get better jobs at.

8. TitanPredBrent

TitanPredBrent Camp Fodder

How can he live with him self? He peaks in his pocket book and looks at his bank account and it makes everything so much better. Scum like him have no loyalty except to the all mighty dollar. I would understand if it were a Arkansas or Illinois, but he had everything he could of wanted in a top school and top 5 recruiting class.

I hope USC enjoy what their millions have bought and their fleas from laying with dogs earned (coming sanctions). 10 more years of Emerald and Insight bowls! If the NCAA lets them participate in postseason play.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

word is that at least the QB recruit Bray has said he's staying

rumors heavy on Muschamp as Head coach it seems

10. Ericgolonghorns

Ericgolonghorns Camp Fodder

I don't see Muschamp leaving, first he basically said he's not leaving Texas until we fire him - second - we're already paying him close to 1 million a year - third- he's been guaranteed head coaching position at the most lucrative job in college football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar