Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lara Croft reboots without Angelina

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Daves not here, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Daves not here Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $1
  2. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    I gotta say, I never played the video game, but Angelina was perfectly cast.

Now, Megan fox is hot! This is the perfect role for her. She's like a jolie clone with the tattoos and whole deal. I only wonder now if she can act. She wasn't terrible in Transformers, but there were a few odd moments. I think she generated enough chemistry with the screen and physical prowess in transformers that she will be able to pull this off. And f' she is hot!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,018
    It's a video game movie, there is no chance of pulling it off.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,505
    just when you thought they couldn't pick a worse actress than angelina jolie, they go right ahead and do it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,472
    rather see Vivica A. Fox
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
    I'd prefer to see Edith "Egg Lady" Massey in this role.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,018
    Imagine Betty White as Tomb Raider...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,908
  4. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    :eh?: HUH??? Angelina Jolie is one of the most talented actresses in Hollywood. I don't see how you can say that, it's right there.....bouncing all over the screen.
  5. TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Gotta disagree with you there.
    I like Angelina. She's a great actor, but not for the role of Laura Croft.
    Given that Lara is English, there are plenty of English actresses that can speak with a REAL English accent.
    Plus, I just don't see her as the type. The first person that came to mind when the first one came out was Claire Forlani.
    [IMG]
    She looks more like the Lara Croft in the original PS TR game than anyone else.
    Another better fit for LC than both Jolie and Fox is Lena Headley. She would kick Angelina's *** all the way up and down Rodeo Drive.
    [IMG]
    You people forget that Lara is not only hot, but tough; a quality that I do NOT associate with either Jolie or Fox; neither one can pull tough off like Lena, or Linda Hamilton.
    Headley fits that tough role better than either of them, and she proved it in 300 and the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Anyone who thinks an actress should play Lara Croft just because she's hot needs to be pimpslapped.

Oh, Claire and Lena are both English.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.