Lara Croft reboots without Angelina

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Daves not here, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No doubt Hollywood gets it wrong alot when it comes to casting, but this is Lara Croft - Tomb Raider. It's perfectly acceptably to cast the bombshell of the month. It's not like you're casting Ignatius J. Reilly with Will Smith..

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

[​IMG]

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i really can't think of a single movie i have seen with jolie in it that i have enjoyed.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Her movies have not gotten good reviews, but her movies are on average getting better and better, grossing money, and she has won and been nominated for several big time awards. So she's moving up the ladder.

I personally liked Mr and Mrs. Smith a lot, but nobody else liked it.

Her best movie was probably wanted. And that's not saying much right now, but her last few movies have gotten into the watchable category.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah I haven't seen her naked either.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

oh, i've seen her naked in gia and taking lives, but they both sucked.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm with BigTitan on this one..
    I wanted to like Wanted, because I really dig the Daywatch/Nightwatch movies that Russian made, but this time it felt like the Hollywood powers than be limited him to making that yawner which was just another spin on The Matrix and Fight Club...

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm not very critical of movies with lots of T&A, especially if they're loaded down with automatic weapons. Jolie, Fox, Beckensale, Jovovich, whoever... if she's hot and packin' heat, then get your *** in the kitchen and make me some popcorn.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar