Laron Landry - How high?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Haynesworths apprentice.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's what I was thinking.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Merriweather is a very good player....but this isn't the first time he's had questionable behaviour. I believe he also pulled a gun on an 'assailant' and squeezed off a few rounds. While it was judged he acted legally, this does not bode well considering all the problems we've been having.

And right now, Nelson looks to be a first rnd pick. I had Merriweather in rnd 2 BEFORE the stomping incident. Depending on his background check, I doubt someone would take Merriweather in rnd 1 and he could easily drop to rnd 3.

Gut

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Cinncinatti should have no problem at all drafting him then! He would fit right in! :)

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Exactly!!!

:))

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I really like Nelson but I like landry better.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like RN the most he does it all covers, run support, hits, and is a ballhawk whilemost of that goes for Landry except his coverage skills aren't the best and seems to like the big hit more than a pick these days. Nelson also has more speed than Landry about high 4.3's to low 4.4's or better and Landry is about the mid 4.5's just throwin it out there not saying it's gonna make RN better but he would be my choice come April.

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Landry ran a 4.35 in front of scouts after his junior yr................Nelson is a flash in the pan.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I thought Nelson was just a JR...

I haven't really broken apart tape for these two. But I have seen them play multiple times and it seems like Nelson is always around the ball and made several nice open field plays. I never even noticed Landry if not for the commentators talking about him.

10. I thought Landry has average speed?...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar