Last 4 games prove TRUE pocket QB will succeed here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh... you found one.

Well, I guess you win.

And Jay Cutler... a guy that also sucks by mosts' opinion. Well done, idiot.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I can't believe all the arguments over VY still. He's no longer a Titan, well technically he is.. but thats besides the point. The point is, guys give it a rest about VY - He's gone. Whether you liked him or you didn't doesn't matter anymore. Lets find us a QB and win a Super Bowl. :)

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I truly hope you keep your signature. I do not like fans that want to quit this team over a player or coach. I would respect DBC if he originally said he was only a Fisher fan instead of masquerading as a Titan fan.

4. TitansownzU

TitansownzU Camp Fodder

Logic > Opinion.

And there is more then one. Pretty much every Quarterback that has entered the league with in the last six to seven years has out performed Young 3 to 1 atleast. Well, maybe not Leinart, but pretty much everyone else.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers, Tom Brady.

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

No one had anything negative to say after the Oakland game and I was ready to ride along but then came the Steelers game. VY has had multiple opportunities to shut people up only to drop the ball again.

7. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I was only walking if VY stayed and Fisher went. It was Bud's mistake and it was time for him to take responsibility for once. If Fisher is fired tomorrow I think it's the wrong move for a number of reasons but I'll get over it and support the new coach. I'm not as much a Fisher fan as I am a guy who respects 17 years of hard work and dedication that is questioned because of a 26 year old punk who has never achieved anything at the professional level.

Pretty simple and absolutely made me like Fisher more than I might have if there never was a VY here.

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Collins cant throw the deep ball anymore, you seen how under thrown most where.

9. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

You should support all the players on the Titans roster.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

(Since VY entered the league)

Titans record with VY: 30-17
    Titans record without VY: 15-18

If you exclude the 2008 season, we are 3-15 without VY.

You're right though, dbc. We were better off with Kerry than VY. :wall:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar