Last Game you bought/Pre-ordered

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I got TM the other day, its kind of frustrating to be honest.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've heard the controls are awful. I would still like to give it a try though as I loved the first two on the PS.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sheesh I haven't bought a game in awhile. Next one will most definitely be Mass Effect 3 though.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The controls take some getting used too thats for sure. You can change them to make them more classic but my main issue is gameplay.

They have this "freeze" weapon, which you seem to get hit by, literally every minute. It is a total PITA, and I wish they just left it out all together. Also, as with other TM games, everyone seems to target you. I think I beat the whole story without any other bot getting a kill.

The helo is cool and fun, and the tractor trailer is pretty cool too but I have not gotten to play as him yet. I am hesitant because the smaller semi is horrible to control, I can only imagine what it is for the big one.

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Friend gave it to me
    [​IMG]

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Was cheap on a gaming website so I had to get it.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have no complaints regarding the controls, but I will agree with #45 that the all cpu vs human is a bit much.

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

dumped the Sd and went for the LE
    [​IMG]

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am on the final boss fight for doll face.....:sad2:

I spent about 3 hours on it and just gave up and went to bed. they took some things too far imo.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

It is going to feel amazing when you beat it, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar