Last Game you bought/Pre-ordered

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

[​IMG]

Heard very mixed opinions on this one but I've been in the mood for a zombie game.

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Deep Silvers games usually are average. Cursed Mountain was ok. Problem with DI is they hired another company to do the CGI trailers. Game itself is average at best.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I tried playing DI, but the movements made me sick. I could not sit down and play it for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Does anyone else have games that do that? It happened to me on Medal of Honor too.

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Motion Sickness. Games can cause that and siezures. I used to get MS when I was younger esp when watching TV of reviews of FPS games.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

my daughter is 11. she's a Kingdom Hearts nut. she has KH titles across sveral platforms ie. Birth By Sleep. Re-Recoded. 358/2 days. 1 - 2, plus others (Chain of memories(gb) (+re: CoM)(ps2).
    is so into, she even has a doppleganger in DS - The World Ends with You :)thumb:)

and will ultimately Dream Drop Distance (funky!) on yet another platform.

she keeps asking Daddy when he's gonna get KHIII :facepalm:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

she has the original Sora and Kairi of these plush that she has slept with every night for 5 years

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Really liked Dead Island wish it had a longer campaign or a better multiplayer... Just got the new SSX its pretty much the sh*t

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I installed Dead Island, played for 30 minutes...and that was enough for me. I'll give it another go in a month or two. Everyone hyped this game, but honestly I don't think it is anything special.

You guys ever heard of Costume Quest? It's basically for kids and stoners. You level up, but don't gain new skills/attacks- just hp/attack power. The costumes you have to find piece by piece, and once complete, you can wear it. A lot of variation(Knight, Statue of Liberty, Ninja, Robot, space warrior, pumpkin, UNICORN....on and on) a timing based combat system, and just an all around fun Halloween game.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Guitar Hero

I had to stop playing it. After playing for a few minutes, I would look away and literally it was like being on an acid trip. Walls, carpets, and objects would twist and distort. Playing for long periods of time.. really blew my mind when I put the game down.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar