Last Game you bought/Pre-ordered

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I thought it was Manning and Elway tbh.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Please don't ever compare any COD game with Battlefield(COD's red-headed step child)..Ya'll like Resident Evil(the game that doesn't allow double tasking) over Black Ops, the game that offers incredible online gameplay(from gun game to killing endless, relentless zombies with friends)...I'd pick Black Ops over COD modern warfare anyday. Yes, maybe campaign mode is better on modern warfare, but Black Ops offers amazing replay value(Been playing the game since it came out and still am not tired of it). You're favorite game is probably final fantasy if you don't like Black Ops.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What?

I bought Black Ops at launch, and if you flat out ignore the horrendous server issues they had for MONTHS, not days or weeks, I guess the multiplayer was decent. Thats also if you ignore the 10 yard knife dash kills and the outrageous killstreaks. Battlefield has been doing online mulitplayer better for years. If I want to kill zombies I will jump on Left for Dead or whatever trendy game of the week is. Lord knows we have enough with zombies as is.

My favorite game is probably Morrowind. I don't even know how that is relevant, considering we were talking disappointing FPSs. Which both EA/DICE/IW and Activision know all about.

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

CoD/Battlefeild Military FPS are crap period.

My fave game is Ys Chronicles Books I & II.
    Also as a collector with 21 systems and 300 games and growing.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea I agree, last FPS I played that really blew me away was Borderlands. The FPS market seems to be tapped right about now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Yea thats why battlefield received GOY right. COD Black Ops Modern Warfare all lame excuses for a FPS. All people do is camp and at least in BF you have to use strategy not to mention the game looks better and bigger maps. I have had COD gamers try to play BF and they can't hang. Sorry gamers if you ask me since you can sit in a corner shoot a grenade launcher in one direction and go 40-0. Not really a game if you ask me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW3I2roryyI&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Call of Duty 4-Unlimited Grenade Launcher (20 Kill Streak!) - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

That literally has never happened to me in an online game mode with call of duty, and I've played thousands of times...

First 5 minutes I played Battlefield I was convinced I would never play it again..no 2 player mode first of all. 2nd, I could walk straight up to the ememies and they would just run past me like I wasn't there...horrible gameplay...The graphics might be good, and the maps might be ridiculously huge and strategic, but it shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as COD IMO.

And really??? Borderlands?!?! hahaha...wow...I'm just not into ya'lls type of games where you play by yourself for 12 hours at a time.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Borderlands is an awesome game...and it is co-op. Awesome quests, great loot system and very fun perks/talents as you level up. You can also do pvp in arenas in Borderlands.

Great game, and I dig their art style way more than CoD/BF3 tbh.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Playing online is still playing by yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar