Last second Denver FG

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wow... I was pulling for a Buffalo upset but that was exciting football.. Anyone else watch that?

2. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

yea i did. i honestly didnt think they could get it off in time.. feels good to have football back

3. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

yeah, they barely got that thing off....GB beat Philly on a kick as well

Philly never runs the ball to just pound it with McNabb playing....

1st down run for 5,
    2nd and 5, incomplete pass
    3and 5, incomplete pass---then punt

Why can't they run the stupid ball sometimes....

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

10 sec left the offense had to get off the field, kicking unit had to come on the field, ball had to be snaped and seted all before time ran out...wow just wow

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

how about the Skins? That was a wild finish. Randel El made this freak catch as time expired. It was worthless. He was forced obo fumbling it away. It was a swatted ball that was caught in stride. He had daylight inside but he went outside. It was a Hail Mary bomb. Funny really... being not a fan of either club.

Redskins won in ensuing OT 13-16.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I went nuts over that. That was so cool

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Sooo close. I think I would have preferred Buffalo win that game, but good game no less. Denver played better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar