Late links: Jones reaction, Hawkins pledge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

The thing about Lavelle is he actually made decent plays on the rare occasion the ball was thrown his way. I don't even remember if he had any drops. It was my understanding that he was having trouble digesting his routes/playbook. Physically, I think he has a lot of talent. I hope he picks up more of the mental part of the game, and becomes a big part of this offense.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Mason took years to develop and did squat in the meantime, people tend to forget that.

3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I think Fisher just has a strange aproach to dealing with Rookie and 2nd yr receivers....its like he doesnt trust them on the field. Which doesnt make sense, since I can remember Hawkins making more and bigger plays than Jmac did.

Seriously did Jmac have some discouraging photos of Fisher or Dinger to blackmail them? I can not contemplate why he was on the field so much, let alone our #2 WR?

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Once we get into the really dead time, I'd really love to see a rah-rah article like this on the front page about how Bipolar or TJ are working extra hard to make a difference as fans this year. It could have pictures of TJ fixing his computer, or polishing a grill, or Bipolar doing some pre-game training in the treehouse out back... There really are some great possibilities... The Don laying out his fur coat and giving it a good brushing...

Come on, who's got another one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar