Latest Fox Sports Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bharper2k, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharper2k

bharper2k Camp Fodder

3. Titans Matt Leinart QB Southern Cal

If they go with Vince Young then the front office is sending a message to the coaching staff that they are simply grooming him for the next staff. Little known story: When the Vikings were shopping Daunte Culpepper, they pretty much had a done deal with Tennessee until Culpepper told them he wouldn't play there. Why had they gone after him? According to team sources, offensive coordinator Norm Chow wanted Leinart but didn't think he would be there at No. 3 (this was before the Saints signed Brees). Chow didn't want Vince Young or Jay Cutler so they went after 'Pep.

See the rest of it here

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

interesting that we apparently had a deal in place with the Vikings. Kinda glad we didnt get him.

3. ya me too, i dont really think that caulpepper is that great of a qb

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Especially since Reese said he never talked to anyone about a deal.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I knew this pic would come in handy several times over the next few days.

[​IMG]

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hard to believe anything he says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar