Lavar Arrington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Just got released. Any chance we might want him?

I dont know about you guys but this looks awesome.

BULLUCK ARRINGTON THORTON

:yes:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

so you would rather have tulluch or sirmon at MLB?

Why not bring in Arrington. He wont ask for much.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'd rather go with Tulloch...he showed promise...we have areas of more need.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Looks doable..

Wouldn't cost any more than what thornton did. The only issue is his health and if he wants to play in the middle or if he can even play well there.
    A little like a. thomas but cheaper.

Arrington isn't young anymore he's 29. If we don't pay him too much or expect too much. He isn't going to dominate the league but he can be an upgrade inside.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd rather have someone who isnt on crutches rehabing a torn achilies

7. Nine

Nine Starter

Arrington could be the first player ever signed directly to a team's IR.....

8. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

I don't know why anyone would say that he won't ask for much. He's still one of the most athletic linebackers in the league, a big name, and he'll demand top dollar and get it.

I still can't believe you A-holes stole Thornton...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm sure he regrets it now.

10. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

He deserves to get paid. He's a proven leader, a class guy, and a darn hard worker. But he also deserves a ring...

Anyway, the past is the past. I'm sure Edgerrin wishes that he hadn't taken his money and ran to the desert. Well, bad example. Edge hates football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar