Lavar Arrington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Don't bet against Thornton getting his ring in the next few years:)

Arizona looks like they are making a lot of the right moves, but you've got to wonder what they'll do to mess it up. That fraanchise seems like its cursed :))

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

If we sign LaVar, I will cry. I dont think I can name a player that is more overrated.

3. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

he is a gold digger and has no intention of "really playing" for anyone.

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Link to the release?

He is a stud when not in the coach's doghouse or injured...

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He would be a stud, if he would play a position. That was his problem in Washington was he always free-lanced and that wasn't what Gregg Williams wanted to do. His style did give him some good plays and big hits, but more often it put him out of position. LaVar is a liability on the field, and our defense doesn't need any more of those.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Did he not line up at DE at times? He's been somewhat of an enigma, and a gamble of sorts.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

If we could get him to convert to DE, I would love signing him. I think he could be a great player if his only job was to get into the backfield and take down the QB, the question is would he agree to play as a full time DE, if not he's too much of a liability in coverage to play LB, as I said earlier, unless you change your whole scheme so he can freelance, and he's not good enough to justify that.

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I've always been a fan of Lavar...but I think I'd much rather have Adalius Thomas. He's an up an coming superstar...maybe idiot schwartz would switch to a 3-4....yeah right.

9. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

What if we did switch to a 3-4? I just wonder if it would work...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar