Law to Pay Visit to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Basically, the only way we get Law is to release Steve and his huge salary cap number. So we need to ask ourselves if getting Law would be worth losing Steve to the fargin Ravens.

I say that getting Law would make losing Steve a lot easier. I'm starting to believe that Steve is gone regardless, so getting Law would be a nice consolation prize

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Shouldn't that be "Out with the Old" ... "In with the Young"?

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Get Law.....If we do..our defense is going to be TOUGH!!! HECK YA!

4. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

We need him. Move Steve and get what we can get. Take the Ravens offer of a 5th. If we hold out too long will have to cut him and get nothing in return. Either way we will clear the cap $ and could go after Ty.

5. metal957

metal957 Starter

Come on Ty come to the Titans

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I wonder if Ty would get a starting job? If so, who would sit? Adam.....? Maybe....? He did finish last season ON THE BENCH!

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I would sign Law in a heartbeat. They were talking this morning about how it would require releasing Steve and either reworking or releasing Sirmon. If they believe this young LB we drafted can play hard in the middle then maybe they cut Sirmon loose as well.

Let Pac compete for the other spot...might do him some good....

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

actually the word I heard is that all we needed was to release or re-work Sirmon (as per Franky)

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think that they are cautious to sign a cornerback that old at a high price. I don't really think it has anything to do with the McNair situation. With the numerous PacMan issues, it's looking better and better every day though...

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i have a bad feeling that the time its gonna take for us to be back in contention (2 years) is about the time Mawae and Law would be retiring

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar