LB Brown (2nd yr player & rounder) - On the Trade Block

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Biggest thing with Arthur Brown is he's immature.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well then, PASS

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK, even in college he had this issue, then went to Kansas State and was good.

ravens fans can't be happy about this, kid was coming along and gets passed up by CJ Mosely.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sounds like brown requested the trade after realizing he wasn't going to start. I dunno- may be some value

5. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

trade ayers for brown? Id take it

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I thought this was Zach Brown when I saw the title. I like him, but I wouldn't be opposed to trading him.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Depends on the price obviously. Throw a 4th or 5th their way or roll the dice with our guys and maybe pick someone else up?

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I'd say 6th or 7th... You can get a really good or even great LB in the 4th, I'd rather take our chances there next year if this guy already lost his job & Ozzie wants him gone...

Or as @NcTitans_fan said, for Ayers straight up. I think that dude is just a bad football player. And they might bite, he's still held in higher regard around the league (at least from what I've read over the years) and is also a former 2nd rounder...

My bad bro, just realized that now... Didn't mean to mislead.

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

Yea I thought this was our Brown for a sec. Actually... sounds exactly like our Brown. Talented, but immature??

Why bother?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar