LB James Harrison interested in Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Preditan, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Harrison is a guy who will improve himself, I doubt he takes many days off, he may come back slower, but he'll be stronger and with another year of experience.

He was cut 5 times before he made the Steelers squad years ago, guys figured it out and made the most of it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

He had one less sack then Morgan while playing 11 games and he's 10 years younger. Pretty darn good if you ask me. Probably would of had close to double digit sacks if played a full 16 gms. Say what you want but he'll be our best LB if he signs pending the draft and the rest of FA.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

then we're in bad shape.

Harrison is solid, not gonna be amazing, and this team needs that type of talent to recover.

4. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

No way am I saying he is our savior. LB is position we can all agree on that we desperately need but at this point it can't hurt to sign him. Nothing wrong with bringing in a vet who knows the system,coach, and can teach these young kids what it takes to play at this level. If he can get 6-7 sacks then that's just gravy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He also played 1/2 the snaps that Morgan played.

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

It's all mind games. Kind of like when a girl is interested in a boy

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I can agree with this, plus IMO this is a case where someone is chasing LeBeau? I have read that apparently this guy is a good mentor and leader....maybe he wants to move into a coaching role. Staying close to someone like LeBeau at a point in your career where you are more of a spot player may be a good way to help your chances with something like that I would think.

My comments about him are not a slam on him, it is more of a comment about the fact that this is getting airplay here when other teams are making news by signing players still in their prime. Says quite a bit about how the first 24 hours of our FA period has been.....

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He would be a great leader as well, I love his fire on the field. If we draft a young OLB early he would be a great mentor for him.

On a slightly different subject, why does the Tennessean think it necessary to charge us to read Titans news online? Most other online publications have figured out that you can sell ads on your site to compensate for the loss of newspaper subscriptions and let users read your stories for free. I mean, isn't getting "click" and site hits better than locking someone out? Do any of you guys pay for that access?

9. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I agree. It's stupid what they're doing. It will lock you out if you're accessing it on a computer, but it's free if you're on your mobile/tablet. Doesn't make too much since.

10. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

Lol yea but we're the ugly girl at the prom waiting and wishing for a guy to ask us to dance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar