LBs at Combine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He's still a really good user LB. much more shifty than the normal ones. I like to use him over the middle

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Brown probably would've been a first round pick this year due to the scrub LBs out there. We did get lucky.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It will be interesting to see what we do with the MLBer spot. McCarthy's inability to stay on the field really hamstrings us. If he can stay healthy then he is a playmaker for us and is our starting LBer and we don't need to look for another one. But the truth of the matter is that he hasn't shown that he can stay healthy and so we don't really have our franchise MLBer on the team. MLBer is often a position that falls in the draft unless they are a true 3 down Lber. Even if we sign a vet backup MLBer I wouldn't be shocked if we took one in the mid-rnds.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If Teo is on the board when we pick in the 2nd, should we take him?

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

i heard he ran a 4.82 ...

you serious?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Te'os gf was holding him back during his 40, he should be able to redo it alone

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I remember when I liked Te'o, oh good times.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yup. As much as I love McCarthy his track record for staying healthy isn't encouraging.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

a 4.82 for a MLB isn't shameful........I mean its average......

He has looked about a 4.8 everytime I saw him play.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

If we didn't have other needs I would. Brandon Spikes taught me not to care what an inside linebacker's 40 time is. Most of these LB's are slow anyways. Ayers and Brown give us all the speed we need.Te'o looked great in the positional drills and can easily bulk up to 255 if we needed him to. Too bad that spot is reserved for Cyprien or Warford in my mind.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar