LeBron and Gloat

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titans2008, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

So here we are almost half way through the NBA season and I thought it'd be fun to hate on Gloat's ridiculous posts and talk about the state of power in the NBA. Here is a gem that I found a minute ago:

Lol, yea that Blake Griffin kid is horrible. How's that working out for ya sage?

Now, I didn't feel like quoting any more posts, but how is that Cleveland having just as good of a supporting cast as the Lakers working out for ya? Worst team in the NBA sans LeBron. Now, they did also lose Shaq and Ilgauskas, so that probably has cost them a couple games. At best, you would have to say they would have been a 25-30 win team without LeBron had they stayed, though. So where are all of those "All-Stars" you were talking about? Ya know, that Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams who were as good as Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, and Ron Artest?

Maybe we should talk about the numbers that LeBron is posting (that are still better than Kobe, by the way) while his team ran Kobe off the floor? Maybe we should talk about LeBron shooting better from the field (as always) and also better from 3 than Kobe? You know, the same LeBron that can't shoot. Oh, I know. They just leave him open and only guard Kobe. Or maybe it is a conspiracy by the NBA? Oh no, wait. Maybe it's the refs that help his 3's go in and keep Kobe down.

Let's talk about Miami not being able to rebound or play defense. Man, that was a laugher. Meanwhile, a Miami team with no inside defensive presence is the best defensive team in the NBA. Just as I predicted. They also have the best point differential in the NBA. Guess who is dead last (by almost 2 full points, by the way... a ridiculous amount for a stat like this)? The Cavs.

Kind of funny that most consider this to be a down year for LeBron (and it is) and he's still the best player in the NBA.

p.s. I spared you all of the KD talk, even. You should count yourself lucky.
    p.s.s. Owned.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Way off on the Blake Griffin. Esh.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I blame the refs.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What about when he said Kevin Durant was the best player in the league?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So similar to how Deuce tried rubbing Jared Cook in everyone's face, you're now doing that very thing to Deuce? Kool

I don't remember exactly what Duece said about LeBroom, and don't care to dig for it, but Kobe>LeBron all day uryday.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was dead wrong on Griffin.

I proved how Cleveland was the 3rd best cast in the NBA though... take Kevin Durant from OKC and see how they do. Take any star player from a team of role players and see how they do.

Kevin Durant is STILL the best player in the NBA. Wait for ESPN to tell you in a few years, if you'd like.

Hooray!! You got me. I'm human! I can be wrong too... just not HALF as much as you guys.

7. Deuce Wayne

Oh.

And...

Lebron James isn't even the best player on his own team.

I almost crapped myself last night when ESPN said "Best player in the NBA" while showing nothing but Lebron James highlights from a game where Dwyane Wade had 40 points...He's on Wade's team... and still riding his coat-tails.

Mind blowing. He doesn't even have to produce anymore to please the sheep.

The refs had to step in to save their season. Don't forget.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree on Durant being #1 in the NBA and Kobe>LeBron.

9. Deuce Wayne

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If LeBron loses he's a choker, if he wins it's the refs. Yawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar