Lebron James...The new Dominique Wilkins.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Lakers had a foul to give an Ariza didn't do it.

What was up with the Magic not giving Howard the ball in the 4th against the Cavs the other day?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I dont know. But if Howard just simply started playing SG...he could be Lebron James.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Damn, D-Rose was 10 - 10 in the second half today.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He was killing them with the step back jumper.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Rockets closing in on the Spurs.

Having watched Artest now for a full season, I'm really appreciating how unique he is. There's really no player like him. He has an amazing ability to take an impossible situation and turn into an easy layup. Pretty decent shooter too. I had no idea he was this talented.

Scola amazes me too. Guy has no physical talent, no ups, no speed, but scores at will. He's like McHale, but with only half the physical talent. I think he suprises a lot of teams with his ability to score in the post.

I expected little from Lowry, but he has been a pleasant suprise too. Very strong, good foul shooter, rebounder, passer, and fast. He's added a lot of value at the backup point. I don't miss Alston at all.

Battier is disappoiting at times, but good at creating team chemistry, very much like Mutombo i that regard. I honestly believe Mutombo's leadership has been the difference for us. He's just fun. Everyone likes him. And all the tension, gone.

Can't wait for the playoffs.

Rocks look sharp right now.

We struggled with Kobe, Duncan, and Parker, but I feel we are getting closer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar