Lebron vs KD

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titans92790, Jan 29, 2014.

?
  1. Lebron James

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. Kevin Durant

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Mo Williams was the best player Cleveland brought in to help LeBron. Think about that lol as the way he left Cleveland with all the tv show and stuff, yea I agree he shouldn't of done that but other then that he played out his contract and was free to do what he wanted.

I can't compare him to Duncan because they don't play similar positions.

That's like comparing Shaq to Kobe.

But yes Duncan is one of the greatest to ever play the game.

Kobe... It's hard to compare right now. If LeBron wins more rings, then LeBron will go down as better.

Durant will never win a ring on his own or else he would have by now. When Westbrook went down last year OKC was garbage in the playoffs and even when they played the Heat in the Finals, LeBron schooled KD.

I'm not knocking Durant I think he is a great player but he is not better then James

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Did Shaq not leave Orlando to join Kobe to win how many rings?? Bruh what does edumacation and basketball history have anything to do with it??

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Not really. Shaq went to LA in the summer of 96, the same summer Kobe was drafted by Charlotte than traded to LA. So Shaq came to LA as the superstar and the Lakers traded for a 18 year old kid. No one knew for sure how Kobe would turn out. So Shaq coming to LA is nothing like Lebron leaving

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

That's true

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

So do you agree that Durant is better then James?

6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I hate Lebron but I do respect the **** out of him. I do think KD is better and will be great longer than Lebron because of his skill set

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm going w. Kevin Durant, he's CLUTCH, and unstoppable. LBJ can be stopped at times, it doesn't happen often - but it can happen. Look at Durant, basically has zero help right now w/ Westbrook out and is still winning. While LBJ needs the super friends & ring thirsty vets to help him. I don't like LBJ, just because he's on the Heat and i'm a Bulls fan. I respect him as a player, and he's clearly #1b, but KD is #1a.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I see where u are coming from as I am also a bulls fan. Hate the heat with a passion but just because LeBron teamed up with Wade doesn't take away how great he is. He can play and dominate every position except for maybe center. You seen what he did to the MVP DRose. When David west was getting hot against them they put James on him and shut him down. He has d'ed up Kobe and I'm sure he has a winning record against Kobe. Durant can become better he is just now developing his defense. But a of now I have to say James has the crown

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hype, hype, hype, hype, hype...

How many times did he DESERVE to win MVP?

Once.

KD was robbed and everyone knows it.

He'll have it this year though.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Also...

While Lebron made a dramatic spectacle about coat-tailing his friends in Miami...

KD quietly signs and extension to play in Oklahoma City. A small market team.

Why? KD thinks he can do it without buddying up. Lebron KNOWS he can't. He already proved it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar