LeChoke and his ego

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Really? If LBJ can't wear 23, then no one should?

By the way, what is the 'he can't get the logo' about?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LeBron is doing this because Michael was at his last game, and felt this would be cool to do. A lot of kids grow up hoping to be the next Mike just as LeBron has (well he's close, but no M.J.) and now he feels he'll honor Mike by trying to retire his number across the league. Miami already retired #23 for no reason but to honor M.J.. But the weird thing is he wants to honor Mike by NOT wearing #23, and instead is choosing to rock with the #6 (Bill Russell's number) who by the way is maybe as big as Mike was.

You may be right Gunny, LeBron's ego is HUGE after this ordeal. There may have been no Mike if not for Bill.

And Gunny,
    The current logo is Jerry West. Who was a guard at West Virginia and became a forward for the fresh L.A. Lakers after moving from Minnesota.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I can't watch the nba anymore. its agonizing. If they really wanna honor jordan, they just needa show replays of the bulls games from MJs Tenure instead of this crap they call professional basketball.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I understand his reasoning for it, which I have no issue with, but its more his attitude about it. If I don't do it, no one else should.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Jordan sucked. Worst AA player in the history of MLB

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

was there any doubt about the guy's ego?

[​IMG]

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What number will former Tennessee Vols superstar C.J. Watson wear?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can see why someone would say he's got an enormous ego too, which is why he's so popular you know. LeBron is good too so if anyone's going to look stupid he feels its going to be him, but either way him being so naive to feel this is his duty is too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar