#leet doe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Again, you are completely ignoring Wilson's rushing yards. I don't know why. He isn't a pocket passer... He's a dual threat QB, and he's better than any dual threat QB in the league.

No. Those teams did not, but I will give you good examples when I have more time later. I'm willing to bet the first time Ruthlessraper won the SB, that they had one of the top ranked rushing attacks and one of the top ranked defenses, but no guarantees. I'd have to check.

Again, I already admitted that Wilson isn't elite, so I'm not trying to put him in the Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc. category.

But he's top 10, and his total yards and total TDs show that.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I ignore his rush yards cuz i don't think hell be asked or told to run that much now that hell be worth more than 20 mill a year...I always included his rush TDs tho. Has any qb been able to maintain those kinds of rush yards throughout a career? Not even the greatest Michael Vick. If he constantly through his career puts up a ton of rush yards then that'll be a different story. But that was part of my original statement in my prediction that his paycheck won't allow for him to run around.

Now I know he's been smart about it...but still putting a guy who makes over a million a game in harms way 100+ times a season is not best for business. Hell be told to throw it away more than run.

3. RavensShallBurn

2005 Steelers (SB Champs):
    Defense: 4th
    Rushing: 5th
    Passing: 24th

2008 Steelers (SB Champs):
    Defense: 1st
    Rushing: 23rd
    Passing: 17th

2010 Steelers (SB Losers):
    Defense: 2nd
    Rushing: 11th
    Passing: 14th

So no... not quite #1 defense and #1 rushing attack (which I've tried to explain to you had a lot to do with Wilson's 849 rushing yards), but it shows you that Ruthlessraper, an elite QB, had an elite defense every SB appearance. And he's had the top defense in other seasons as well.

I'd say there are probably plenty of similarities for some of the Ravens successful teams under Flacco (we all know Dilfer sucks).

All I'm saying is that even the best QBs need a helping hand... Marino didn't win a Super Bowl for a reason.

4. 520

Well ya footballs a team sport and when Wilson leads a team that isn't 1st in d and 1st in rushing and 27th in passing to a Superbowl I'll give him props.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

6. 520

Well that's a whole mother discussion....I agree tho.

7. RavensShallBurn

He contributed A LOT to them being the #1 rushing offense. Ugh. You're in such denial.

8. 520

I'm not in denial. You and the rest of the Wilson fanboys are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar