Legarrette Blount update:

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The NFL doesn't care how many HB a team has as long as it has a minimum of 53 players on roster. Did you get that impression playing Madden by any chance?

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's funny that Blount will hit 1000 yards and probably would have led the league in rushing or been in the top 3 had he played every game. Great job Titans

3. amy

amy Starter

But what would he have done with the Titans? They didn't play LD, so why should they play him?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I do not think so, I could have sworn I read it somewhere a long time ago:hmm:

I dunno maybe I did but I have thought this since before I was playing Madden.

5. Finnebosch

Oh... I was under the impersonation that it was a rule for the longest time due to Madden...

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Come on now, not once have I mentioned Madden anywhere.

7. Finnebosch

I was just curious the first time and the second time I was telling (or posting) a small anecdote from personal experience. You said that you didn't get that idea from Madden and I believe you.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Blount isn't fat, slow, and doesn't suck. Theres the difference.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Smash and Dash worked, regardless of your opinion of LenDale. Then LenDale was benched for no real reason and CJ has been run into the ground.

Blount wouldn't have seen the field here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's probably true. Trying to sneak Blount to the practice squad was one of the dumbest personnel/roster moves I've seen in the longest time. And for what? To get a couple of ST players that have modestly contributed. That move reeked of Fisher's major flaw of favoritism over performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar