LeGarrette Blount

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UrbanLegend3, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Every time I watch this guy I just shake my head knowing he could have been ours. Biggest mistake Fisher made.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Unreal what the guy did today. That was another Fisher blunder amongst so many others... Dude is a horse.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I know man. This one hurts more than the others. I can get over Cary Williams because he wasn't doing much at the time. But the LeGarrette Blount cutting made no sense. Fisher thought he could hide Blount on the practice squad. Used the spot to add some backup LB for special teams. Man was that annoying.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It took a while to get over it, but I since have.

I honestly didn't think he would last up in New England to be honest.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

So good he's played for three teams. Get over it.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

He got cut because he was fighting dudes in practice. Not his fault they were trying to "put the rookie in his place" and he wasn't having it. I knew he'd do well in NE. I live up here and only idiots don't make it. Everyone toes the line up here since winning teams rarely have drama. Chad Johnson must be damn near illiterate because the Pats really needed him that season.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You leave out that he also played extremely well for those teams. Had over 1,000 for the Bucs if I remember correctly. They thought they could do without him because they had found their savior in Doug Martin and promptly lost Martin for the season. Think they're not missing Blount?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not really. Bobby Rainey played pretty well. Better than Martin did this year.

You know what the Bucs got for Blount? Jeff Demps, a guy who ditched football to run track professionally. The Bucs didn't want him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar